JD FOR PROJECT ENGINEER
● Monitor the entire stage system of 2HP and 5HP pumps already installed on the field.
● Should have the knowledge to test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules and their wiring/connections.
● Should have in-depth knowledge about solar PV wiring, solar pump, battery connections and solar irrigation systems.
● Should constantly be in touch with the stakeholders and address the issues from their end.
● Have outstanding verbal and written(english and hindi) communication skills with exceptional attention to details.
● Should report to the assigned manager regularly.
● Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively and have great sense for grievance redration.
● Ability to work in a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment (demonstrating patience, tenacity and grace under pressure).
● Should have the ability to check site feasibility and provide the best suitable option for enhancement of the project.
WE ARE HIRING !
Location – Latehar, Jharkhand
Salary – 3 Lakhs CTC**
Diploma / B. Tech in Energy / Electrical / Mechanical Engg.
- Ground experience of working on solar PV / pump projects.
- Basic knowledge on working and solving issues concerning the solar smartaalaya set up, related to television sets and other learning modules in it.
Apply By – 30th June 2021